There are two concurrent processes for logging student grades and providing feedback during the term.
- The Twin Cities campus uses APLUS for its undergraduate classes.
- Crookston, Duluth, Morris, and Rochester, as well as Twin Cities graduate and professional classes, use the mid-term grade roster in the Faculty Center.
More information about the system and Academic Alerts is available on the APLUS page.
Faculty Center guides
- University administrative policy
- Assistance for students in academic difficulty (campus resources)
- Mid-term grades (In-progress notifications) FAQ
If you have questions, please find your contact below.