The Office of Classroom Management (OCM) directly supports high quality teaching and learning by faculty and students in University classrooms. OCM is the central point of contact, and single point of responsibility and accountability, for all general purpose classroom issues. OCM is a national leader in the coordination and operation of classrooms, and is focused on the continual improvement of teaching and learning environments. For more information, visit classroom.umn.edu.
Scheduling is a unit within the Office of Classroom Management that is responsible for the following:
- Scheduling classes, events, meetings, and final exams
- Maintaining the class database
- Providing support, training, and system administration for Collaborative Class Scheduling (CCS) and Astra Schedule
- Generating classroom utilization analysis and reporting
Explore the Scheduling tab on the OCM website to learn more.
- Astra Schedule & CCS support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class scheduling support: email@example.com
- Event scheduling support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Technical Services (CTS)
Classroom Technical Services (CTS) is a unit within the Office of Classroom Management that provides clients with high-quality presentation technology services. CTS is a proven vendor that supports the unique needs of educational and research environments.
Contact CTS at 612-625-1800 or email email@example.com for billing and account questions.
Our staff provide assistance and development to general purpose classrooms and study spaces across the Twin Cities campus. Services for these spaces include room development; furniture, finishes, and equipment lifecycle replacements; user training and orientation; and assistance with any and all learning space concerns or question
Quick help: 612-625-1086 option #3
- Classroom equipment instructions
- Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs)
- Web conferencing and video conferencing
Find study space
GPS Waypoints are General Purpose Study spaces that you'll find on your way around campus. They are designed, managed, and maintained by the Office of Classroom Management with student needs in mind. When you find a gold push pin marking a study space, you'll know that it's maintained as a study space.
If you have questions, issues, or have a great idea for a study space, we want to know about it.
|Jeremy Todd||OCM Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||651-560-5007|
|Stacey Tidball||Associate Vice Provost, ASR and University Registraremail@example.com|