Transitioning University tuition data to UM Analytics
All tuition UM Reports were retired on September 30, 2022, and replaced with UM Analytics dashboards (currently available in the MyU Reporting Center > Student Services > Tuition drop-down menu). Historical tuition data will remain available in the Legacy Data Warehouse for ad-hoc reporting needs.
You can find updated information and resources about Tuition Attribution on the systems support resources page.
UM Reports being retired:
- Tuition Allocation Summary
- Tuition Campus/Organizational Summary
- Tuition Collegiate Summary
- Tuition Course Subject and Level Summary
- Tuition Course Summary
- Tuition Cross College Summary
- Tuition Cross College Detail
- Tuition Provostal Summary
- Tuition Registration Type Summary
- Tuition Section Summary
- Tuition Surcharge
UM Analytics dashboards:
Currently available in MyU Reporting Center
- Tuition Attribution Summary (Help doc) - Provides overview of tuition attribution to Resource Responsibility Centers (RRCs) in dollars. The University’s Budget Office relies on this dashboard for official reporting and allocation of tuition dollars to RRCs.
- Tuition Surcharge Summary (Help doc) - Provides high-level data on tuition surcharges charged to students by term, split up by RRC.
- Cross-College Summary (Help doc) - Provides insights about tuition attribution related to students enrolling in classes offered by a different college than the one offering their primary plan (major).
- Cross-RRC Summary (Help doc) - Provides insights about tuition attribution related to students enrolling in classes offered by a different Resource Responsibility Centers (RRCs) than the one offering their primary plan (major).
- Course Tuition Summary (Help doc): This dashboard provides a breakdown of the total tuition revenue generated for each course.
- Degree Program Tuition Summary (Help doc): This dashboard shows a breakdown of the academic program tuition values, the 25% of student tuition distributed to the student's academic program, for students enrolled during the selected term and Instruction Resource Responsibility Center (RRC).