What is APLUS?
A system that helps those who work with students advise them more effectively by capturing a large amount of relevant information in one place.
When working in APLUS, you’ll find:
- A list of your advisees
- Students' academic information (major, courses, credits, GPA, and more)
- Alert and Warning indicators
- A record of contacts with students and a place for notes
- Interactive connection with Google calendar
- Web scheduling capabilities
How to use APLUS
Information on requirements for gaining access to APLUS.
Features of the APLUS system and many of its operations.
Brief guide to walk you through APLUS/Google Calendar functionality.
Directions on how to get started with the student scheduling process.